Enroll in a Pilot Course
Thanks for your interest in our accelerated and professional flight school. Our school is fully-insured, your instruction is one-on-one and the cost of your training will not increase, should you need additional flight or ground hours. . Fly Around Alaska has an in house maintenance shop, so any required maintenance is a quick turnaround. We have a designated classroom environment at our school, with 7 classrooms for structured learning and training.
If you are interested in training, you can complete your paperwork online or come take a tour of our school and complete in person.
- Non-accelerated Private Pilot Program (2-4 months - 3x/ week)
- Accelerated Private Pilot Program (14 days)
- Non-accelerated Instrument Rating Program (2-3 months - 4/ week)
- Accelerated Instrument Rating Program (14 days)
- Professional Career Pilot Program (6 months if started in the summer!)
Come fly with us and you'll become a safe and competent pilot in no time!